The Spot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for us to chat about everyday things

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Murt WitnessONE

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Trixie~360

Trixie~360

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2009-02-05

Murt WitnessONE Empty
PostSubject: Murt WitnessONE   Murt WitnessONE Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 12:09 am

Murt.... where do I start to explain murt to you guys that dont know.

I got the link from one of my bff's online and followed her over there. Loved it for the first week.
This is murt how I knew him from the beginning - he was this older guy that had a wife and son who had both died. So he was bored and had some extra cash and bought a van and equipped it like a news van, ya know with cameras and everything.
He was totally into the caylee anthony story.

He had a webcam and would talk to us in his chatroom.
I mostly lurked and PM'd my BFF in there.
He was really cool for this first week and then we went on the search at blanchard park.
OMG!!! what a clusterfuk.
LOWEST LOIS gets on there and talks and talks... it was funny but annoying.

then she is pimping her granddaugher etc.. thats another story tho.

anyways.... murt gets all these people to donate money and call these fast food places and place and pay for orders over the phone for people at this other search..... there were over 3000 people in his chatroom it was unfriggin believeable......

then it all turned ugly. the money started to be needed for his cell phone and tires and air card time etc... you name it he asked for it , in his round about way.... he has these old women just giving away money to him, hard earned money that they NO DOUBT NEED themselves... but NO they give it to murt the fucktard.....

ok... so then he moves his room somewhere else, we all follow, he moves it again, claims he has haxors (hackers)...

its all a scheme to get everyone over to his new site paltalk, where you need to pay to join, well come to find out he got a percentage of it and everyone over there freaked out...

the rooms split up and there were spies.. it was hilarious really . watching it from the outside for once, not being at all involved
afro

then in the meantime I found sbd room, that link could have been given to me by my friend not sure. but anyways I love the SBD room. There are so many cool people there.

so in a nutshell thats what murt is.

Murt WitnessONE 383532
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-red-couch.blogspot.com/
Canuck

Number of posts : 117

Murt WitnessONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murt WitnessONE   Murt WitnessONE Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 12:01 pm

The drama! It sounds like topix Murt WitnessONE 47993
Back to top Go down
Trixie~360

Trixie~360

Murt WitnessONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murt WitnessONE   Murt WitnessONE Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 12:27 pm

well, seriously once we were there and figured it all out, we both thought wtf this is just like topix and rose etc....

murt is a huge scammer so we saw the similarities lol!

we distanced ourselves pretty quickly and watched from the side.

I never did have a conversation with murt. I always just watched the cam and lurked in the room.

murt is one disgusting dude
Back to top Go down
pinkroses50

pinkroses50

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Murt WitnessONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murt WitnessONE   Murt WitnessONE Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 9:08 pm

Trixie~360 wrote:
well, seriously once we were there and figured it all out, we both thought wtf this is just like topix and rose etc....

I never did have a conversation with murt. I always just watched the cam and lurked in the room.

You sure got that right!! I was a lurker also, never said much on his site. I always felt really uncomfortable with that guy. what a wacko Murt WitnessONE 645967 I was on the days he went to Blanchard Park also.
Back to top Go down
Ballet Babe

Ballet Babe

Number of posts : 32

Murt WitnessONE Empty
PostSubject: I feel so left out   Murt WitnessONE Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 9:38 pm

I am clueless to what you people are taking about. I am glad I stay in my own little corner. banghead
Back to top Go down
Trixie~360

Trixie~360

Murt WitnessONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murt WitnessONE   Murt WitnessONE Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 9:57 pm

BB lol

Murts room was interesting to say the least.
I was amazed at the amount of people he could draw in. I mean omg one day there were over 3000 people in one room.

can you even imagine... LOL trying to talk over that many peeps.

Murt WitnessONE 589774

it quickly turned to chaos Murt WitnessONE 29978 Murt WitnessONE 174935
Back to top Go down
Trixie~360

Trixie~360

Murt WitnessONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murt WitnessONE   Murt WitnessONE Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 9:58 pm

pinkroses50 wrote:
Trixie~360 wrote:

You sure got that right!! I was a lurker also, never said much on his site. I always felt really uncomfortable with that guy. what a wacko Murt WitnessONE 645967 I was on the days he went to Blanchard Park also.

we were there the same time sitting in the van together and didnt even know it....

lol! lol!

well, I was always on the roof cause well I am a smoker.. Murt WitnessONE 569993
Back to top Go down
Ballet Babe

Ballet Babe

Murt WitnessONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murt WitnessONE   Murt WitnessONE Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 10:26 pm

Trixie~360 wrote:
pinkroses50 wrote:
Trixie~360 wrote:

we were there the same time sitting in the van together and didnt even know it....

lol! lol!

so why didnt' someone tell me of this ?????? No one tells me anything waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

well, I was always on the roof cause well I am a smoker.. Murt WitnessONE 569993
Back to top Go down
Trixie~360

Trixie~360

Murt WitnessONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murt WitnessONE   Murt WitnessONE Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 10:32 pm

Quote :
so why didnt' someone tell me of this ?????? No one tells me anything waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

BB you so funny.
Yeah someone should have told you. You would have had some fun there too. I liked the van rides and that stuff.
but murt was a loser. a disgusting excuse for a man.
Back to top Go down
Ballet Babe

Ballet Babe

Murt WitnessONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murt WitnessONE   Murt WitnessONE Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 10:37 pm

Trixie~360 wrote:
Quote :

BB you so funny.
Yeah someone should have told you. You would have had some fun there too. I liked the van rides and that stuff.
but murt was a loser. a disgusting excuse for a man.

That is okay that you didn't tell me mad JK I had enough drama in the other chats to last a lifetime!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Murt WitnessONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murt WitnessONE   Murt WitnessONE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Murt WitnessONE
Page 1 of 1