The Spot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for us to chat about everyday things

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

murt's new chatroom?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dillslady

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-02-20

murt's new chatroom? Empty
PostSubject: murt's new chatroom?   murt's new chatroom? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 10:36 am

Does murt have a new chat room? I know he's leaving paltalk (owes them $2,000.00 if he wants to keep his room). It has been tossed around that he's setting up a new room, possibley with a new scam. Any info on theis would be appricated. TIA
Back to top Go down
Trixie~360

Trixie~360

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: murt's new chatroom?   murt's new chatroom? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 2:23 pm

murt's new chatroom? 77824
Hi dills.
omg let me know the latest on him. I have been busy and havent been there in ages.
I got booted from the one room but got back in, lost interest.

How come he owes them... I thought paltalk thought they had a GEM and were giving it to him for free for a year. He said that allen guy was on his side and promoting the room etc....

yeah, please let me know if you find anything out.

murt's new chatroom? 594280
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-red-couch.blogspot.com/
Trixie~360

Trixie~360

PostSubject: Re: murt's new chatroom?   murt's new chatroom? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 2:23 pm

oh dills. I am gnatsmom

murt's new chatroom? 660643
Back to top Go down
dillslady

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-02-20

PostSubject: Re: murt's new chatroom?   murt's new chatroom? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 8:15 am

Hi ya trixie!!! I don't know where you left off in the murt saga. I know that Paltak has told him to open his room up. He did not lift the bans he had in place, but he still has about 10 spies out of the 28 ppl he has in there. Anyway-he did open his room for about 15 minutes the closed it again--Paltalk is not happy at all about this. murt has been pretty much MIA the last several days. That's pretty much it in a nut shell........There are other issues with murt and money that are being pursued as we speak...last night his mods were asking for more money-I don't know why at this time, but will keep you up to date.....if you can find his new room for me I would be ever so greatful.
Back to top Go down
Trixie~360

Trixie~360

PostSubject: Re: murt's new chatroom?   murt's new chatroom? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 12:39 am

I will look around and see what I can find. I wonder if any bus riders know....
I havent been there in awhile and when I was there for a minute last week I asked about murt and it seemed the room didnt want to talk about him

shrugs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: murt's new chatroom?   murt's new chatroom? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

murt's new chatroom?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Spot :: This & That :: Murt World-
Jump to: